> choice of law between the "laws of men," and "the laws of mathematics" smack
> of some fallacy?
>
> Not hiring a single lawyer, not even _consulting_ (emphasis his) a lawyer,
> more truly means you are a complete moron and disdain even calculated risk.

It should be considered that Mr. May perhaps meant to say that one does not
turn to bacteria for help in fighting infection. One uses antibiotics.

I can understand that from the fungal point of view the purpose of the world is
to be sucked dry by the fungus. Advanced fungi, however, should be able to
comprehend that this opinion is not shared by the victims. "Suckees" is
probably the legal term.

Once I saw a sticker (from shmoo, I think) that said:

"If you are a part of solution, you are a part of the problem".

Does this help ?

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://movies.yahoo.com/