On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 12:17:56AM +0000, Adam Back wrote:
> (I finally managed to get _off_ politech, now that Declan has a web
> interace for unsubscribing, I'd been filing it to /dev/null for a
> couple of years when it seemed quite impossible to get off that list.
> I saw Gilmore's article on dcsb list as Robert Hettinga forwarded it
> there.)

Huh? Politech has been running standard majordomo since 1996, with
a switch from vorlon.mit.edu to politechbot.com in 2000. Until recently
it didn't even require confirm for unsubscribes.

You probably didn't remember the address you subscribed under, or
(more likely) you were sending "unsubscribe" messages to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] after I announced the list left that server.
Also, the web interface is over two years old.

-Declan