Dear James,
As you can see, the article does say that a 'Rural People Development
Association'  is setting up a radio station in Madurai. I'm sure they meant
PARD.

What's the status of your CR application? You say that you are waiting to
sign the GOPA, but have you received your frequency allocation and SACFA
clearance?

warm regards,
Sajan