Dear Naimur,
The Memorandum of Association of the Forum was posted on cr-india within
days of the Forum's registration on 26 Feb 2008. As you know, these emails
tend to vanish into List Archives. The Memorandum of Association and Rules &
Regulations of the Forum are available in the archives here:
http://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/cr-india/2008-March/008873.html

<http://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/cr-india/2008-March/008873.html>These
documents are also available on the Forum's website,
www.crforum.in.<http://www.crforum.in>

MoA: http://www.crforum.in/memorandum-of-association
Rules & Regulations: http://www.crforum.in/rules-and-regulations

The membership form can also be downloaded from the site.

warm regards,
Sajan