Hello,

I am a Canadian journalist who is travelling through India and I am looking
for opportunities to work/volunteer in community radio. I work in Vancouver
BC at CBC Radio (the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) and have been in
journalism for about 10 years. I heard there is a community station called
Kumaon Vani in UK state. I would like the opportunity to work or volunteer
at the station and learn from them, and share my experiences and skills.

I am currently in Rishikesh, and will be available immediately to do some
volunteer work, until the 11th. Otherwise I am available after the 17th.

Please advise if there is someone I can contact at the radio station about
visiting and working with the people working at the radio station. My India
mobile is 9818261574.

Thank you
Jennifer Chen
Join the Community Radio Forum. For membership details, please go to
www.crforum.in