As Arti has pointed out, Radio Mewat wasn't missed out -- it was wrongly
placed in Delhi. Both the JIMS stations are on the map, as also DU and
Jamia. (Alfaz-e-Mewat is missing, I think).

The problem here is that Maraa has gone by the address of the NGO, not by
the location of the CR station. Radio Mewat (licensed to SMART) is
technically registered in Delhi as are Kumaon Vani (licensed to DA, Delhi)
and Kisan Vani (licensed to ISAP, Delhi). Hence these errors which, by the
way, are pretty common.

Sajan