On 08/14/2010 02:52 AM, j...@rejon.org wrote:
Seriously? how about we let anyone create nonprofits and foundations
and raise money in our name? There is only a limited pot of money.
This isn't so casual or cowboy a process.

I think that there has to be the acceptance that there is freedom for those who wish to, to do these kinds of things. There is danger of fractionization, it seems we already have at least a couple of factions in this discussion.

A problem with many discussions is that various negative reactions and emotions about the topic get exaggerated, and sometimes a reality check by seeing what someone is actually proposing can allay various concerns.

Greg