On 01/21/2011 11:38 AM, a.l.e wrote:
hi
Hence my question to you... What do you think ? Will there be more
developers willing to go to ICGQ after or before LGM ?

I will meet again with the people from ICGQ on Monday. Your input will
help
us make the best out of this offer.

personally, i'd prefer before...

i also have some doubt that mother day will be so important for our
target (but i don't know the canadian habits :-).

and concerning the real issues, i wonder if it's better

- to have an event for artists on the weekend before and hope that some
of them will come and see the "real" LGM or

- to have some developers around for one week and help to prepare a
wonderful event for the artists.

My personal preference as a non-developer barnacle to LGM is to make this close to LGM, ie, the day before (Monday), or Saturday after. It just makes the travels plans, etc, more compact.

Barnacles never try to make a power-play.

Greg