Hi a.l.e

personally, I was thinking to keep the same identity Alex build, and just change secondary elements colors (from light yellow to light green for example), adding new background images.
Plus we do not have a lot of time, so I don't believe Jon want to restart from scratch.

I really have to go, see you later.

Camille