On May 14, 2011, at 3:40 PM, j...@rejon.org wrote:

> Hi all, please help update our wiki pages, add your notable
> accomplishments from the event. I took a pass at the pages.
>
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libre_Graphics_Meeting
>
> Also, we added some pages so people can follow the Open Font Library progress:
>
> * http://twitter.com/fontlibrary
> * http://identi.ca/fontlibrary
> * And on facebook: http://ur1.ca/46ggy
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Font_Library
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiki_Framework

As a minor note, I noticed one of the first [citation needed]s in there was
regarding Inkscape and color management. I have details on slides and videos
that mention adding color management due to the first meeting. So if any
wikipedia editing type person wants to address that, just let me know and I'll
forward on the details.