hi

as danny wrote yesterday: here are his pictures of the event!

https://picasaweb.google.com/danny.piccirillo/LibreGraphicsMeetingMontreal2011

ciao
a.l.e

Our hosts from yesterday's visit at the Little Printing Museum say hi to all
and mention this was a memorable event! They ask if we have pictures they
would like to see them! So they are cc’ed here.

Cheers!

Louis

Le 11 mai 2011 06:29, Michel Desjardins et Murielle Bélisle<