Hi all,

this discussion sounds like the one on the "libregraphics dot org" one ;)
I like the idea by the way.

In my memory, Jon Nordby had reserved a suitable similar domain last year
for this.
Maybe the Alexandre Prodoukine's http://libregraphicsworld.org/ or the
a.l.e.'s http://www.freegraphicdesigner.org/<http://freegraphicsdesigner.org>are
suitable if they agree.

Why not start to use one of thoses now, with "resources dot
oneofthosedomains dot org" ?
http://create.freedesktop.org/resources/ is ok too if we have nothing else.

Jon, Alexandre, a.l.e., what do you think ?

Cheers,
Camille