Not sure I am on the email list. What do I have to do with it? Molly

From: CREATE [mailto:create-boun...@lists.freedesktop.org] On Behalf Of Hin-Tak
Leung
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2019 7:00 AM
To: Create ML <create@lists.freedesktop.org>; Tom Lechner <t...@tomlechner.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL EMAIL] [CREATE] Photo from libregraphics on BBC Chinese site?

Hi,

I was reading stuff and BBC Chinese - I am pretty sure the photo used was taken
in libregraphics one year (which?) as I recognize three people in the photo!
One of them is Tom, the other is Ranaldo(?) and Ana?

It is an article about color illustrations.

https://www.bbc.com/zhongwen/trad/science-49218450
________________________________
DALTON STATE COLLEGE EMAIL
This email message is being sent from a Dalton State College email account.
The owner of this account has no authority to validate, terminate, or verify
account information.  If this email requests you take any action requiring you
to provide your user credentials (such as clicking an embedded link), the
account has been compromised and should be reported to ab...@daltonstate.edu.

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL:
This message contains information from Dalton State College, which may be
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
in error, please notify ab...@daltonstate.edu