Thank you, Martin! It makes sense to me.

One small detail I did not notice before (it was there all the time) in one of
the E92 examples:

"the spatio-temporal trajectory of the H.M.S. Victory from its building to its
actual location”

the last part of the sentence indicates that ”its actual location” ends the
space time volume and also, it focuses on space more than time. I would suggest
to make it clearer by changing the example working to:

"the spatio-temporal trajectory of the H.M.S. Victory from its building; the
space time volume will continue to grow(?) until the future destruction of the
ship”

All the best,

Øyvind