Dear all, Steve,

In the last meeting I was asked to provide an example for I11 Situation from the domain of conservation. I am proposing this one:

"The persistence of the value of the pH (E55) for sample XIV (S13) during the period of the pH measurement (E52), which followed after one month from the application of Ca(OH)2 dispersion to the sample."1

[1] Rodorico Giorgi, Luigi Dei, Claudius Schettino & Piero Baglioni (2002) A NEW METHOD FOR PAPER DEACIDIFICATION BASED ON CALCIUM HYDROXIDE DISPERSED IN NONAQUEOUS MEDIA, Studies in Conservation, 47:sup3, 69-73, DOI: 10.1179/sic.2002.47.s3.014

All the best,

Thanasis