Dear All,

The proposed dates for the next CRM-SIG Meeting are:

Nov. 26-27 or Nov 25-27, depending on contributions.

We are very glad about the kind invitation by the
Finnish National Gallery. Our local organizer is
Mr. Perttu Rastas, Senior Planning Officer at the
Photographic Service of the Central Art Archives of the Finnish National
Gallery.
He is also a pioneer of digital art and audiovisual culture in Finland.

On the Agenda so far:

A) Initialize dialogue with the archival community on
a possible ALM reference model.

We are looking forward to learn more about the Finnish
ALM integration initiatives

B) CRM progress:
   - licensing
   - ISO Revision

C) Misc contributions,
   - todo list from previous meeting
   - new proposals
   - political update (Europeana, Lido, W3C?)

D) CRM tutorial

E) Next steps
   ALM integration cont'ued
   Licensing
   ISO Revision
   W3C submission?
   Linked Data demonstration?

Please confirm ASAP your participation!

Please propose ASAP topics, presentations, presenters,
in particular related to archives and ALM integration.

FORTH can present the latest Europeana model and discussion.
Lina may present the EAD-CRM mapping?

Best,

Martin

                               |  Email: mar...@ics.forth.gr |