Dear Vladimir,

I'd second Martin's view from a very practical perspective.

You've probably seen dozens of databases containing statements such as artifact
A was created by agent B. If we assume that all of these statements imply the
existence of a creation event, then we have a clear migration path in cases
where additional information needs to find a suitable representation.

Another use case is integrating "low-res" and "high-res" knowledge bases, where
"low-res" statements have to be translated into a more complex representation even if no
information is added during the process.

Best regards,
Detlev