The FRBRoo models mass production, surely. However, the scope note of
F3_Manifestation_Product_Type clearly states that the scope of this sub class
of E55 Type is limited to the production of something carrying information. The
scope of F3_Manifestation_Product_Type comprises books, prints, videos, and all
kind of items carrying information (usually found in libraries).

Surely a coin carries information and coins are usually mass produced (today
automatically) earlier by hand (by hammer and stamp(s)). When coins are seen as
information carriers with information carried by them, they can be or  should
model in FRBRoo. If one is not interested in this aspect then model in Maria's
presentation is fine.  It describes the coin as a produced artefact.

C-E