Dear all,

Here is my homework on the scope note for E4.

 The main changes are connected to what we discussed in the last meeting,
making clear that the spatial area of island cultures may include the sea
between the islands. I also added a clause about overlapping land use that
makes sense to me.

In addition, I made a clarification about the relationship between E4 and E53
which would have helped me if I were a new user. Not sure it fits here, may be
it should be in E53 and/or in a general part.

The scope note is a bit (too) long but I suppose it will have to be adjusted
again after the E92 invasion. Maybe we can move some stuff elsewhere then.

Best,

Øyvind