From: Crm-sig [mailto:crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr] On Behalf Of Jim Salmons
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 12:16 PM
To: Crm-sig@ics.forth.gr
Subject: [Crm-sig] Looking for copy/loaner of eBook/PDF of 'The FRBR Family
of Conceptual Models'

I am interested in reading a number of chapters from the book, "The FRBR
Family of Conceptual Models: Toward a Linked Bibliographic Future" (
<https://books.google.com/books?id=lyEiBQAAQBAJ>
https://books.google.com/books?id=lyEiBQAAQBAJ).  Published as a special
issue of "Cataloging & Classification Quarterly" it may be available in
formats other than Routledge book and eBook publication (
<https://books.google.com/books?id=lyEiBQAAQBAJ>
https://books.google.com/books?id=lyEiBQAAQBAJ).

At a discounted Google eBooks price of $136 from its retail $170, this
volume is beyond my means to own. But I would love to read it.

If anyone has a PDF or other e-format and could lend it to me for some
period of time, that would be greatly appreciated. Please connect with me
here on the list of privately by direct message.

    Happy-Healthy Vibes,

    -: Jim :-

    Jim Salmons

    Twitter: @Jim_Salmons