Dear All,

No objections from my side! We fix the meeting Feb24 - Feb 26, actually the optimal
choice :-) .

All the best,

martin

On 25/11/2015 4:23 μμ, Øyvind Eide wrote:
Dear all,

I had to make some other arrangements — some times life has to be planned well
in advance. So I am now only available from Wednesday to Friday.

Unless this poses problems for the local organisers or others have problems
with it I would therefore selfishly propose we decide now that the meeting will
be:

Wednesday February 24 to Friday February 26.

All the best,

Øyvind