The sub classes of appellation, e.g. actor appellation and place appelletion
were introduced in crm around 2001-2002. At that time there was a view that
there were special characteristica for place name and actor names which made it
possible to detect and differenciate  between them. This has been proven to be
a not correct assumption​.

In pre industrial societies, at least in Norway, the name and the "address"
were mixed.

The subclasse tree of E41 is

E41 Appellation
E42 - Identifier
E44 - Place Appellation
E45 - - Address
E46 - - Section Definition
E47 - - Spatial Coordinates
E48 - - Place Name
E49 - Time Appellation
E50 - - Date
E75 - Conceptual Object Appellation
E82 - Actor Appellation
E51 - Contact Point
E45 - - Address
E35 - Title

Do we really want to delete all but E35 Title, E45 Address and E47 Spatial
Coordinates?

Best

Christian-Emil