Thank you for your answers. To answer to Nicola, I indeed mean "residency" by "location".

As mentioned Franco, P74 has current or former residence does not allow time statement, which is required in my case.

However, as mentioned Stephen, the proper solution would be in E7 Activity and more precisely as I found this morning, E9 Move !

But I am wondering why P74 has current or former residence is not a shortcut of E9 Move ? As P107 has current or former member is a shortcut of E85 Joining ?

By the way, I always find it difficult to find inherited properties with the PDF of the model. Are you using a software to display all properties (direct and inherited) available for a given Class ?

Thank you,

Jean-Baptiste Pressac

Traitement et analyse de bases de données
Production et diffusion de corpus numériques

Centre de Recherche Bretonne et Celtique
Unité mixte de service (UMS) 3554
20 rue Duquesne
CS 93837
29238 Brest cedex 3