Dear all, but especially those of you who can read German,

a colleague sent me information about a seminar about digital museum
documentation run by Marco Klindt. Does anyone know about this person?

https://www.xing.com/events/digitale-museumsdokumentation-1792509?sc_o=events_events_near_you

I was surprised to see a lot of general computer science standards but no
mentioning of any domain standards or methods, neither CIDOC standards and
guidelines or anything else.

So if anybody knows about this person or the organisation behind him it would
be good to know if this is just an attempt to drain museums of resources or if
it is serious at any level.

Kind regards,

Øyvind