Dear Richard,

Following the latest extensions of the scope note of E4 Period, a geopolitical entity is indeed regarded as a case (type, specialization) of E4 Period. Since E4 Period IsA E92 spacetime volume, its projection at some time or at all times is an E53 Place. See respective properties, they should covers all cases: P161, E93, P164.

So, multiple inheritance yes, but with E92, not E53.

Best,

Martin