Dear all,

This year’s Digital Heritage will take place in San Francisco from the the 26th
to 30th of October. We have had a panel session on CIDOC CRM accepted. The
theme is tools and strategies for creating and maintaining semantic data, now
and into the future, from a developer and user community perspective. We
already have a great lineup of speakers but could accommodate an additional
speaker or two (15 minutes presentation) if anyone is going and interested to
intervene on that topic. If you are interested please contact
bruse...@ics.forth.gr or aguil...@ucmerced.edu in order to discuss. We will
send a final version of our proposal towards the end of the week, so if you are
interested please get in contact as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

George and Anais

Dr. George Bruseker
R & D Engineer

Centre for Cultural Informatics
Institute of Computer Science
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Vassilika Vouton, P.O.Box 1385, GR-711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Tel.: +30 2810 391619   Fax: +30 2810 391638   E-mail: bruse...@ics.forth.gr