On 9/16/2018 3:49 PM, George Bruseker wrote:
Hi Thanasis,

Yes I would take it that that was the intention of the authors. Scribbling your master piece in water on the back of a torn napkin or so. So I would agree that the language should probably change to reflect that.
Indeed, there are lots of inscriptions, texts written in notebooks etc. Need not be so exotic. Probably many manuscripts are not exclusive to one carrier.

But we have to check if in LRMoo it is already obsolete.

Cheers,

Martin

Cheers,

George

Dr. George Bruseker
R & D Engineer

Centre for Cultural Informatics
Institute of Computer Science
Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH)
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Vassilika Vouton, P.O.Box 1385, GR-711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Tel.: +30 2810 391619   Fax: +30 2810 391638 E-mail: bruse...@ics.forth.gr <mailto:bruse...@ics.forth.gr>