Dear Massoomeh,
you can use the direct relationship "P130 shows features of" from the CRM which is a shortcut of more detailed derivation chains through creation events (and parts of) that you will decide if you want to model this analysis (and make a model) - otherwise you can use the FRBR: R2 is derivative of

hope I helped,

Athina Kritsotaki

Στις 2018-10-14 12:24, Massoomeh Niknia έγραψε:
Dear all,

I would like to know how would you model two versions of very similar
texts?

I have two texts which are the minutes of two meetings. The texts
approved by two groups of managers in the two different meetings. At
the second meeting, the managers change some approved items (one or
two) and make the new ones but the texts are similar to each other.

I would like to know which kind of relationship can describe the
connection between them better? they can not relate to each other as
the 'narrower' or 'broader' items.

Maybe the term "parallel texts" could define the relationship between
the texts but I'm not sure and I would like to know how to model such
a case with the CRM family models.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Massoomeh