Dear All

Following the doodle the next meeting will be

 March, 26th-28th in Crete

all the best

Chryssoula

Στις 24/1/2019 6:09 μ.μ., ο Martin Doerr έγραψε:
Dear All,

Here our poll:

https://doodle.com/poll/gyacwr6dcrmmeuu9

Please enter your availability!

Best,

Martin

On 1/24/2019 5:47 PM, Stephen Stead wrote:

Hi all

I would like to request that we move the SIG meeting scheduled for 26-29^th March until the following week.

There are no direct flights from the UK as the Easy Jet schedules do not start until 31^st March.

Flying via Athens is looking pretty expensive even with an overnight stay in Athens (which adds a hotel bill).

If it is not possible to move it I will have to consider giving this one a miss.

Sorry

SdS

Stephen Stead

Director