Dear All,

For the test about types there was a question in which context a class "Artist" may have been defined. I found one in dbpedia:

http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Artist

I am not sure how to refer to this in our text. One may point to the utility of replacing classes with types for the mapping.

Reading the properties of this artist definition carefully, one may ask which of those are actually be restricted to artists, and which "make artists" out of a person: the awards. The latter is obviously common reasoning, but we would not populate the CRM with such secondary concepts for reasons of maintaining a core.

Best,

martin

--
------------------------------------