I seem to have lost Martin’s in between email, but I agree with the general
point that there are multiple questions arising and that this issue thread is
pointing to one particular problem. This issue in particular is about the
formal representation and whether it is correctly formulated (I think yes). The
extension of the discussion is related to this issue but does not pertain
directly to the particular decision here.

The other questions arose because this thread is parallel in interest to
questions of modelling phases or states in CRMSoc and elsewhere and the
potential implications and or conflicts in intended models.

Therefore, I would say that we could mark this discussion as relevant to both
existing, open phase issues and the issue on specifying the top level classes
and properties required to return a complete CRM and family graph.

I don’t think we need to open a new issue for either because these discussions
are on-going and already marked for further investigation. If we want to create
a separate email thread to distinguish from the FOL representation under
question and the related questions is another matter. We could if desired in
order to keep things clear.

Best,

George

Dr. George Bruseker
Coordinator

Centre for Cultural Informatics
Institute of Computer Science
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Vassilika Vouton, P.O.Box 1385, GR-711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Tel.: +30 2810 391619   Fax: +30 2810 391638   E-mail: bruse...@ics.forth.gr