From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Martin Doerr
<mar...@ics.forth.gr>
Sent: 24 March 2019 16:52
To: crm-sig@ics.forth.gr
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] E1 CRM Entity, E59 Primitive Value described in FOL,
OWL, DL , a discussion for geeks among us(?)

Dear Christian-Emil,

Indeed it appears now that the Primitive Values are not as separate as
initially conceived. Please check against the interpretations we give in the
RDF implementation guidelines. On the other side, E59 instances do not have
identifiers of their own as E1 instances have. But wrt the FOL description,
Carlo should have an opinion:-)