Dear Franco, All,

My apologies for writing in this dogmatic style! I'd like to bring to your attention, that discussing only solutions about concepts, without a clear understanding of the principles, will not enable this Group to maintain the CRM in the long run. I would like to reduce my role acting as a sort of authority for modelling decisions, because I have repeated thereby the same principles already dozens of times, and would like others, in particular younger colleagues, to be able to apply them and/or improve them. Therefore I kindly ask you to pay more attention to the principles than the solutions, and forgive me if I point to them from now on in a blunt way:-[, this is never disrespect from my side.

By the way, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. So please continue to write whatever comes to your mind....In particular the "why" of ontological choices, rather than the "what is a"....

All the best and thank you all for your contributions:-).

Martin