Dear Philippe,

CHIN has been one of the founding members of CRM-SIG, actually the formation of the CRM-SIG took place in Ottawa during the CIDOC 2000 Conference. Patricia Young played an essential role in our understanding of managing large amounts of cultural heritage data and in the shaping of the CIDOC CRM itself from its conception in 1996 on. Kati Geber later continued as active and valuable representative of CHIN in the CRM-SIG.

Since CHIN never resigned from being member of CRM-SIG, but just did not have an active representative, it is a great pleasure for us just to register and welcome you as new representative of CHIN in CRM-SIG! We are looking forward to your participation in our discussions, virtual and physical meetings, to learn more about and from your projects, and to take up your contributions.

With best wishes,

Martin