Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] 49th CIDOC CRM & 42nd FRBR CRM sig meeting; 8-11
March 2021
Date: 2021-02-26 11:55
From: "E. Tsoulouha" <tsoulo...@ics.forth.gr>
To: crm-sig@ics.forth.gr
Cc: Stephen Stead <ste...@paveprime.org>

Dear all,

As announced earlier on the SIG list, the 49th CIDOC CRM SIG meeting
will take place between 8-11 March 2021 on Zoom.
Below you may find a (very) draft program for the meeting (i.e. subject
to changes):

8 March: CIDOC CRM issues (14.00-15.45 CET), CRMarchaeo issues
(16.15-18.00 CET)
9 March: CRMsci +Family models issues (14.00-15.45 CET), Community
Discussion issues/Feedback (16.15-18.00 CET)
10 March: LRMoo (14.00-15.45 CET), LRMoo (16.15-18.00 CET)
11 March: Presentations (14.00-15.45 CET), CIDOC CRM issues (16.15-18.00
CET)

The SIG would like to highlight that there is room in the schedule on
March 11th for presentations on research and on-going projects / work
related to CIDOC CRM.

If groups or individuals would like to present their work (and
questions) involving CIDOC CRM, please contact beki...@ics.forth.gr and
tsoulo...@ics.forth.gr in order to indicate that you would like to
present, along with the topic of your presentation by October 11th. Just
a title for your presentation is needed, no abstract of additional
information. Presentations usually take approximately half an hour and
can be used as a means to engage the CRM community  as well as to
receive input from  and offer experience to the CIDOC CRM SIG.

Looking forward to seeing you at our next virtual CRM SIG.

All the best,
Eleni

https://doodle.com/poll/2u82ruxd2mmgi8a3?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link