Hi Franco et al.,

Since the initiative came out of discussions with Philippe and his team at
CHIN and Philippe has volunteered to begin the coordination of the issue, I
will throw my back behind his initial coordination effort and will engage
in supporting the effort closely. This is an exciting issue with so much
potential for expanding the use and practical potential of CIDOC CRM by
bringing it closer to the communities of users who wish to adopt it. The
international, grassroots effort gives a lot of inspiration. The setting up
of transparent protocols for creating a translation and of having it
available via official channels should strengthen our group effort greatly.

Looking forward to the community-driven, grassroots work on this issue.

Best,

George