Dear all,

To follow up with this, and with the usual apologies for potentially misunderstanding the objective of the issue, I have done a quick scan of the CRM document to identify where these recommendations for types are done. Some are rather implicit but may be worth considering:

* E4: type of period
* E10: type of transfer of custody
* E15: type of identifier assignment
* E34: type of alphabet