Dear Miel,

Thank you for your comments.

Having a JSON-LD serialization seems useful, given the increasing adoption
of this encoding format. We can start considering its implementation once
the RDFS is approved by CRM SIG.

About SHACL: do you mean using SHACL for schema validation, or for defining
constraints/requirements over crm-compliant RDF graphs? I guess the latter.
This is interesting as well, but it also requires careful design and
thinking/discussions on what types of constraints to consider and define.

Best regards,
Pavlos