From: Martin Doerr <mar...@ics.forth.gr>
Sent: 21 September 2021 20:11
To: crm-sig <Crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
Cc: Dominic Oldman <dold...@britishmuseum.org>
Subject: New Issue

Dear All,

Dominic Oldman and I would like to raise a new issue:

Whereas large efforts concentrate on migrating legacy data into CRM format, and
the CRM is not meant to prescribe what to document, guide-lines and incentives
for an optimal use of the ability of the CRM to create and cross-correlate
contextual data might have a positive impact on the practice CH documentation,
including mehods such as knowledge extraction from texts etc.

All the best,

Martin

--
------------------------------------