De: Martin Doerr via Crm-sig<mailto:crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
Enviado: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 9:16 PM
Para: crm-sig@ics.forth.gr<mailto:Crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
Asunto: Re: [Crm-sig] New Issue: Non-human Actors

Dear Robert,

I support this.

I suggest the non-human Actors to go into CRMsci. It is a straightforward
extension of scope, and has been discussed in the past. Non-human actors cannot
be hold liable, and will not report. They are obviously a sibling to the human
actors, and fall under a common generalization. In the same way, we have
generalized over physical things in CRMsci.

I think any opinion that animals in general cannot take intentional actions has
been proven non-sense. Conversely, human actions are often enough instinct
driven.

So far, I do not think we have evidence of conceptual objects created by
non-human actors. Whales may turn out having oral traditions in the future.
Bird songs are, however, partially tradition and not innate, but we miss the
creator individual...

Best,

Martin