Dear all,

My name is Robert Nasarek and as an employee of the Germanisches Nationalmuseum
I am part of the consortium NFDI4Culture inside the German National Research
Data Infrastructure. Out of this context, a few questions or needs arose that
may be answered by the SIG community:

1) CIDOC CRM needs a technical implementation (like the
Erlangen-CRM<http://erlangen-crm.org/> in OWL) for computer aided processing,
do you use other implementations (XML etc.)?
2) There is a need for a comparative overview of all relevant (de-facto)
standards in the cultural sector with advantages and disadvantages,
peculiarities, weaknesses, and strengths. Which standards are relevant and why?
3) Also, an overview of standards-based software would be useful (WissKI, Omeka
S, ResearchSpace, WikiMedia...), also with advantages and disadvantages etc.
Which software do you use and why?

Maybe some of you can help me answer these questions and feel like having a
short meeting to discuss these things?

Just drop me a line and depending on the response, I'll organize a suitable
format (the results will be shared). I would be very pleased!

With kind regards

Robert Nasarek