Dear all,

On behalf of the CRM SIG, I am sorry to announce that our intention to hold
the next meeting (Feb 8-11, 2022) in person in Heraklion, Crete, hosted by
the Centre for Cultural Informatics at ICS-FORTH, will not go ahead as
planned.

Given the present covid circumstances in Greece, Europe and the world in
general, it seems our desire to meet in person is once again thwarted by
the reality that the pandemic continues unabated. This reality must be
respected.

Thankfully, we continue to have the support of the University of Oslo,
Faculty of Arts, Unit for Digital Documention, who will once again provide
us with a Zoom platform from which to move our collective work forward.
This also has the advantage of making the meeting more accessible across
the globe.

Thanks for your understanding. Look forward to see you all on Zoom, in
February, 2022.

Sincerely,

George Bruseker
Co-Chair CIDOC CRM SIG