Dear all,

George's email reminds me that I did not indicate here what I was going to
present quickly tomorrow. In my progress report, I will talk about the work
done on the CIDOC CRM Translation Best Practices Guide
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H6e-kJLWWYvAfJfHzyHQQruWRHlSigrFCDdJxFXHgeM/edit>
and the plan/outline we have prepared for the Governance Guidelines
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_tbN7RadpmxO9CzfD5CN4AcJWZb47Um2jCBY7r0VL5w/edit>
.

In addition to George's presentation, Martin will present the work done on
the interchange format/protocol.

I hope time will allow us to reflect together on some of the questions we
have. Here's the list:

   1.

   Do you have any other ideas for the order in which we could translate
   CIDOC CRM?
   2.

   Do you have any ideas for materials that we could reuse to create an
   introduction for translators?
   3.

   Do you have any ideas or questions that we should include in our
   governance guidelines?
   4.

   If the SIG website is updated to better present translation initiatives,
   what would you like to find there?
   5.

   Do you think it would be beneficial to have a working group that would
   allow translation initiatives to identify common issues?
   6.

   Are you interested in helping us in drafting the governance guidelines?

See you tomorrow,
Philippe

Le jeu. 10 févr. 2022 à 06:05, George Bruseker via Crm-sig <
crm-sig@ics.forth.gr> a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> A sub aspect of the issue that Philippe will introduce around translations
> is 'where to put the translations' on the website. I was tasked with doing
> this some SIGs ago. The HW has been there for a while. Time permitting, we
> can look at it!
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BiGrX_pieVCCwlNf-JQweHkwTp57mfY58SIPxBvwkhw/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Best,
>
> George

*Philippe Michon*
Consultant en informatique appliquée à l'histoire
450-513-2313
illipm...@gmail.com
https://name.pn/philippe-michon