Dear all,
The issue 409 is starting to get old. The last decision was from June 2019 and
is as follows

"In the 44th joint meeting of the CIDOC CRM SIG and ISO/TC46/SC4/WG9; 37th FRBR
- CIDOC CRM Harmonization meeting,given the complexity of the topological
relations linking stratigraphic units to excavation units, the sig appointed SS
and CEO to write a FAQ document on that (HW)."

(https://cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-409-crmarcheo-generalization-of-the-properties-ap12-confines-and-ap11-has-physical-relation
 )

Some years ago the sig  decided that the idea of FAQs is dropped. The essence
of the issue 409 is interesting. In my opinion the recommendations should be
included in the scope not some time in the future. It is, however, not a good
practice to keep issues open indefinitely. I suggest that the issue 409 is
closed. It is always possible to open a new issue.

I call for an e-vote:

Vote

YES to close the issue 409

NO to keep the issue 409 open