Dear all,

I also think that it would be useful to clarify who can or cannot vote and
what is the formal basis of voting and to have voting come from this base.
This does not mean that one has to vote if one formally is allowed to,
simply that the voting community is made clear. This would then also be a
reason to formally join the SIG (since one's institution could then vote).

Cheers,

George