Dear Mark, all,

I agree, we need to make clear which constructs of the RDF are not part of
CIDOC-CRM (especially since they make use of the same namespace).
One way is to add a note in the beginning of the file. Another way would be
to provide them through a different namespace (not sure if this is a good
solution--needs some thinking).

This is also a good reason for having them in a different RDF file:  all
classes and properties in this file, except the .1 properties, are not part
of CIDOC-CRM, while the .1 properties have a 'domain' class that is also
not part of CIDOC-CRM.

Best,
Pavlos