An even easier example to see that the FOL formalisation is wrong is a stolen
painting with unknown whereabouts. In this case there is a place attestation of
the origin but no (publicly available) place attestation of the move at all,
unless we argue with an implicit "move took place at Planet Earth".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stolen_paintings#Unrecovered