Is this relevant:

https://cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-407-ordinal-property-for-e55-type

It is a draft property in CRMsci:

"O28 is conceptually greater than (is conceptually less than)"

All the best,

Thanasis

On 06/10/2022 14:24, Pavlos Fafalios via Crm-sig wrote:
To add: Thinking of it again, the Measurement and Dimension classes cannot be used for cases as the example I provided in my previous email (since 'E54 Dimension' comprises quantifiable properties that can be measured by some calibrated means and can be approximated by values). Nevertheless, there are cases where the intensity of the earthquake is given as a number in the original source, e.g. "8", "7-9" or "probably 8".

Best,
Pavlos