Dear All,

I think we need to reconsider this. The examples somehow make clear that the triggering event to be finished by the time the triggered event starts is incidental and not essential the the intended meaning. I now support an interpretation that the triggering event is essentially of *different nature *from the triggered one. I think we need a spatiotemporal *overlap* of the triggering event with the beginning of the triggered event. Without diving into STVs,  it appears to me that /P176 starts before the start of and//P173i ends after or with the start of /is the best definition.

In STV thinking, the triggered event should also not contain areas that occur locally before all neighbouring areas and do not overlap with the triggering event. I.e., and event could start at two different places and then merge into one, but only one starting area would be triggered. That does not make sense.

best,

Martin