From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Pat Riva via Crm-sig
<crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
Sent: 29 July 2023 23:17
To: CRM-SIG; Pat Riva
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] EXTENDED DEADLINE: E-VOTE: LRMoo R10 is member of (has
member)

Hello all,

Not having had any votes during this vacation period, I'm extending the
deadline to Sunday August 20. That is the beginning of the IFLA congress where
the BCM Review Group meeting will be held and we will be bringing LRMoo for
their approval.

Thanks,
Pat

Pat Riva
Interim University Librarian / Bibliothécaire en chef par intérim
Concordia University / Université Concordia
1455 de Maisonneuve West, LB-331
Montréal, Québec H3G 1M8
Canada
pat.r...@concordia.ca<mailto:pat.r...@concordia.ca>